Monday, June 18, 2012

Jack's Quest

Hey guys.  I am working on this new game.  Been working on it for awhile now but either way its still got alot of things that needs to be done.  My game is going to be a 2D Platformer where you are going to solve puzzles and avoid obstacles along the way.  Enemies are going to be stopping you of course.  Enemies makes things more exciting! Haha but not all the time.  Anyways feel free to throw any good ideas that you may have.

You can talk about it in my facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jacks-Quest/317166365038747

Here is a quick video of what I have.  Of course its not going to look like this so dont worry about it.  Its an old video I made but still gives you an idea of what's it going to be.  Forget about my annoying voice in the video lol and forget about it being a mario style game because I am going to change that.


No comments:

Post a Comment